Bupa selected Five Faces as their digital partner to manage, deliver and integrate digital solutions into their retail foot print across multiple services, including Health, Optical, Visa Services, Hearing and more.
In total, Five Faces manages 200+ locations and 700+ Devices Australia Wide, and provides a wide range of solutions from Digital Signage, Queue Management, Interactive Mirrors, Appointments Apps and Integrated News, Weather and Engagement Content, all served via the Five Faces Platform.
Specific Solutions For Bupa
- ‘Cube’ Style Video Wall in line with Brand at the front and inside stores to provide brand and sales information controlled entirely by individual Marketing teams for each section.
- Allow sharing of content between internal brands for cross promotional opportunities.
- Cloud Based Queue Management integrated into tablets and the digital screens to notify wait times, and allow staff to manage the queue.
- Replacement of A-Frames at Bupa Optical with a digital solution, allowing each local site the ability to put up available appointments each day.
- News and Weather feeds and content at Bupa Visa Migration Services to entertain and engage customers while they wait.
This solution involved:
- Multi-level control digital signage.
- Bespoke App to control appointments
- Integration services to integrate Queue data to the digital screens.
- Permission based access to marketing content via the Five Faces Platform.
Five Faces took over the existing digital network to allow better control, management and software to manage their present and future requirements. Five Faces took over their network as part of the Network Replace Service, and migrated all 500+ devices in just 4 months.
Since then, we have worked with Bupa to solve specific challenges with their retail foot print, including providing a dedicated network services and wifi as part of the solution, as well as a removing manual and less appealing activities such as utilising paper based A-Frames and ticket based queue systems.
In addition, Five Faces partnered with Fairfax Media to bring news headlines and weather to their Visa Services to engage customers that need to wait for extended periods for service, and is now working with Bupa on the future of their retail space.
Five Faces brought together Philips, Aopen, and many other providers to deliver a fully managed and supported solution to Bupa.
If you would like to discuss your facility’s needs contact us today for a consultation. We would love to hear from you.